With the best features in the Mahoe range, the Mahoe Supermill offers the power to cut the largest through to the smallest logs with ease.
Everyone loves their Mahoe Sawmill and their ability to produce large volumes of timber, with low impact on the body. All Mahoe products are built tough to cope with a tough environment.
- Lever operated twinsaw with horizontal and vertical blade
- Variable cut sizes, cut with precision
- High production
- Worksafe NZ compliant
- Sawmill always cuts away from operator
- Returns the finished board
- Cut to taper
- Hydraulic rise and fall
- Grinder for precision sharpening
- Sawdust chute allows simple saw-dust clean up
- Open access for loading logs
- Easy transport
- Choice of diesel engine or electric motor
Hydraulic Rise & Fall
The hydraulic rise and fall feature on the Mahoe Supermill improves the quality of the board cut, increasing your recovery and production. From the first cut you can easily see the grain quality and length of the next cut. Easy to adjust features allow you to choose how you mill each board with perfect accuracy.
Cutting large logs? Let the Mahoe Supermill do the hard work for you.
Variable sizes. The Mahoe Supermill can cut any size veneer up to the standard.
The Mahoe Supermill cuts both standard 12” x 8” or 300mm x 200mm boards and can now cut a larger 12” x 10” or 300mm x 250mm board with ease.
Whether you need to production cut and run the flitches through a bandsaw re-saw or cut sleepers all day, the Mahoe Supermill is for you.
Sawdust chute makes clean up easy
The sawdust chute directs sawdust away from the log, improving efficiency and making the removal of sawdust easier.
Transporting your Mahoe Supermill is simple with the option of a custom made trailer.Enquire now
- Kubota 42hp turbo diesel or electric motor options.
- Maximum cut
- 300mm x 200mm or 12” x 8” down to veneer. 300mm x 250mm or 12” x 10” option.
- Max. Log Length
- Maximum log length 6 metres as standard. Extra option for a 7 metre log available.
- Max. Diameter
- Maximum Diameter - Log diameter 1.8 meters or 6 foot.
- Saw Blades
- 761mm Vertical, 560mm horizontal, 6.5mm tungsten weld on tipped blades. Inserted tooth blades and fine kerf blade options.
- 12 Volt precision grinder sharpens the teeth on the mill accurately. Comes with a diamond wheel.
- Travel Feed
- Power feed or hydraulic feed option.
- Rise and Fall
- Hydraulic operated screw lift with dial gauge.
- Central greasing system.
- Riving Knives
- On both blades.
- Centrifugal clutch.
- Standard, or hardwood option.
Warranty and Training
- One year warranty on faulty parts or workmanship
- Training is free in our yard
- All Mahoe mills can be packaged for export, contact us for more details.