Here are some things that I love about the Mahoe Supermill.
- Hydraulic lift and fall means quick and easy to change sizes as we cut the log to maximize conversion.
- Taper cut means very quick to set up logs and helps to get the best timber out of the log.
- Incredibly efficient mill to run easy to maintain and easy to learn.
- The Supermill has allowed us to successfully cut logs as small as 20cm dia right through to over 2 meters through the butt.
- Mahoe mills are the best, very safe, very accurate,
- We cut a wide range of species such as macro, Douglas fir, Larch, Lawson Cypress, Corsican pine, and old man pine.
- The slabber attachment is very well designed and gives a very accurate and smooth finish.
- We get constant comments about our accurate sizing and the rough sawn finish is impressive.
For what we do and what we get out of our Mahoe Supermill, we wouldn’t use anything else.